|Let's have a look inside an aerosol can. This is what it contains.
1. The product. This is a solution or suspension of the substance that we want to spray.
2. The propellant. It is the propellant that produces the pressure inside the can.
3. The actuator. When you press down on the actuator, it opens ...
4. ... the valve and allows the product to be pushed out.
5. The dip tube. The dip tube goes down to the bottom of the can to make sure it is always dipped in the product and that you always get all of the product out.