We have made all whiteboard resources available for download.
- Click on the `Download zipped file of resource'.
- The 'File download' dialog box will then appear. Click and the 'Save' button.
- The 'Save as' dialog box will appear. Choose where you would like to save the files on your hard-drive then click the 'Save' button.
- The files will be saved as a zipped archive. Use whichever zip file expansion software you have to un-compress the files.
- The downloaded un-zipped files will be either JPEG format for normal photographs or Flash SWF format for interactive items.
- To view SWF files on your PC open the file directly in your web browser of choice (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) either by choosing 'File' then 'Open', or drag the SWF file into a blank browser window.